Profit Law Firm,
Not a Government Agency,
Public or Charitable Legal Service.
Toll Free (855) 25-25-250
Contact Us 24/7
  • Statewide, Nationwide, Canadian & Beyond

    Understand where we practice
    immigration law and let us
    change your life!

  • Employers & Investors

    Learn about our expertise in law and
    immigration and how it can
    assist your business plans!

  • Get Started

    Call us today
    to schedule an
    appointment with our attorney!

DownloadLearn more about how the immigration process works and help you with your immigration concerns and questions. The Charleston USA Immigration Law Center is here to support you in your goal to become a United States citizen.

In Need of a Marital/Spouse Visa?

Seek Assistance from a Charleston Immigration Lawyer

Many spouses are separated by thousands of miles and government restrictions. If your spouse is currently residing in another country while you live in the United States, you no doubt want to bring them to the U.S. The right visa can make this possible, but the immigration system is not without extensive complications and delays. You can bolster your chances of a favorable outcome by retaining an immigration attorney in Charleston, SC.

Our firm understands that your desire to reunite with your spouse is often challenged by our country's immigration system. We want to utilize our talent and resources to streamline the visa process and resolve your case as quickly as possible. With over 40 years of experience backing our efforts, you can feel confident in the legal team at Charleston USA Immigration Law Center, LLP.

We proudly offer both home and office appointments for your convenience! Simply call 843-276-3311 to schedule yours today.

Reuniting Loved Ones through the Immigration System

U.S. citizens are given two ways to bring foreign spouses into the U.S. to live – an immigrant visa for a spouse of a U.S. citizen (IR1 or CR1) or nonimmigrant visa for spouse (K-3). In both cases, the spouses must be legally married and the petitioning spouse must be a resident of the United States. If you apply for the first visa, you must file Form I-130. The second requires you to file both Form I-130 and I-129F.

Required documentation for a marital/spouse visa includes:

  • Passport valid for travel
  • Civil documents, including birth and marriage certificates
  • Medical examination
  • Form DS-160 or Form DS-260

It is difficult to say with certainty how long the process of obtaining a marital/spouse visa will take. Relatives of U.S. citizens are, however, given priority, so you may experience a shorter wait time than immigrants who are in need of other visas.

As you move forward in the visa process, you may become overwhelmed with the many forms and deadlines. We want to assure you that you are not alone. Our firm is prepared to walk with you every step of the way, proactively pursuing the outcome you desire. Our goal is to bring your spouse to the United States quickly, so you can put your immigration troubles behind you.

Are you ready to get started? Contact our firm right away to speak with a Charleston immigration lawyer from our dedicated team.

  • Payment Plans
  • QR Code
  • Military Discounts
  • Sponsored Charities
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Internet Marketing Experts
Charleston USA Immigration Law Center, LLP - Immigration Lawyer in Charleston, SC
Located at 300 Bucksley Lane, Suite 205 Charleston, SC 29492. View Map
Phone: (855) 252-5250 | Local Phone: (843) 276-3311.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved.