Profit Law Firm,
Not a Government Agency,
Public or Charitable Legal Service.
Toll Free (855) 25-25-250
Contact Us 24/7
  • Statewide, Nationwide, Canadian & Beyond

    Understand where we practice
    immigration law and let us
    change your life!

  • Employers & Investors

    Learn about our expertise in law and
    immigration and how it can
    assist your business plans!

  • Get Started

    Call us today
    to schedule an
    appointment with our attorney!

DownloadLearn more about how the immigration process works and help you with your immigration concerns and questions. The Charleston USA Immigration Law Center is here to support you in your goal to become a United States citizen.


We give this issue our highest attention and priority. The Office of Children's Affairs is an Agency of the Bureau of Consular Affairs, which in turn, is part of the U.S. Secretary of State. It deals with International Child Abduction and International Parent/Child Abduction and places the highest priority on the welfare of children victimized in these cases. It assists parents in getting their children back.

What do I do if my child is abducted?

Visit The Office of Children's Affairs' website under "Office of Children's Issues" and contact them immediately if you fear or suspect your child has been or is being internationally abducted. Time is of the essence in these situations. Toll free from the U.S./Canada 1-888-407-4747. Outside the U.S./Canada 1-202-501-4444. After you call it will open an international parent/child abduction case and it will remain open until you request it closed or your child is returned home. The Office of Children's Affairs has expertise about specific countries around the world and the laws and possible solutions in each country.

In addition, contact your local police, file a missing person's report and insist your child's name be entered into the National Crime Information Center (NCIC). Contact the FBI Crimes Against Children Section. If a warrant is issued ask that the International Police Organization (INTERPOL) conduct a search in the country where you believe your child has been taken. Then, contact the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children (NCMEC). They can assist in creating a missing person's poster of your child.

If you know to what country the child has been abducted, contact the U.S. Embassy or Consulate nearest to where you believe your child now resides. Our thoughts and prayers are with you!

  • Payment Plans
  • QR Code
  • Military Discounts
  • Sponsored Charities
The information on this website is for general information purposes only. Nothing on this site should be taken as legal advice for any individual case or situation. This information is not intended to create, and receipt or viewing does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship.
Internet Marketing Experts
Charleston USA Immigration Law Center, LLP - Immigration Lawyer in Charleston, SC
Located at 300 Bucksley Lane, Suite 205 Charleston, SC 29492. View Map
Phone: (855) 252-5250 | Local Phone: (843) 276-3311.
© 2019 All Rights Reserved.