Serving Clients Nationwide
J-1 Visa, International Exchange Visitor

J-1 Visa, International Exchange Visitor

To be eligible for a J-1 visa there must be an intent to participate in a government approved program for the purpose of;

  1. teaching,
  2. instructing,
  3. lecturing,
  4. studying,
  5. observing,
  6. conducting research,
  7. consulting,
  8. demonstrating special skills,
  9. receiving training,
  10. receiving graduate medical education, or
  11. receiving graduate medical training as interns or residents.

Submission Process

First, a certificate of eligibility for exchange visitor status must be obtained with the help of the Sponsoring Agencies Responsible Officer (RO) or Alternate Responsible officer (ARO). Then, formal application must be through the U.S. Department of State or home Embassy or Consulate. Once approved, entry into the U.S. can only be within 30 days of the programs beginning. Naturally, if abroad, the J-1 visa issuance will require Consular Processing, payment of required processing fees and submittal of accompanying documentation. Premium processing is not available.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.