Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
Travel Abroad

Travel Abroad

Temporary travel abroad is permissible as a student or exchange program visa holder provided it is for a maximum of less than 5 months. Otherwise a new or subsequent Certificate of Eligibility, I-20 must be secured before re-entry into the U.S. to resume studies or exchange program participation.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.