Serving Clients Nationwide
O-3 Visa

O-3 Visa

Spouse & Children of O-1A, O-1B & O-2 Visa Holders

This non-immigrant visa is available to spouses and unmarried children under the age of 21 (immediate family members) of holders of all "O" category temporary visas (O-1A, O-1B & O-2) to lawfully come to and stay in the U.S. during the duration of their working spouses "O" visa. It is also available for adopted children. O-3 visa holders cannot get social security numbers or work. But they can:

  • Attend school and college
  • Hold a driver's license
  • Open bank accounts, and
  • Get taxpayer identification numbers

To apply for their O-3 visa each applicant, will complete the USCIS Form DS-160, needs a passport from their country of origin, valid for at least six months beyond the permitted stay of their working spouse or parent. Spouses will need to provide Marriage Certificates and all applicants will need to have valid (translated if necessary) Birth Certificates, provide accompanying documentation and pay all required filing fees. Interviews will be conducted at their local U.S. Embassy or Consulate.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.