Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
Replacement of Lost or Stolen Foreign Passport

How to Replace Lost or Stolen Foreign Passport

Should your foreign national passport be destroyed, lost or stolen in the U.S. it is a great idea to immediately make a local police report of the incident and then contact your nearest home country, embassy or consulate for a replacement passport. Next, you should contact the nearest USCIS office with InfoPass scheduling and provide them with a copy of the Police Report and verification of your application for a replacement passport. Then, follow their instructions as to proceed to obtain a replacement visa and I-94 card. Remember, additional documentation, photographs and all appropriate filing fees will be then owing.

Consequently, it is the best idea to make copies of all ones important documents while traveling and to keep them in another safe place! We like to shrink these copies in size and laminate them to protect them from distruction.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.