Serving Clients Nationwide
EB-4 Visa, Armed Forces Member

EB-4 Visa, Armed Forces Member Program, Permanent Residency (Green Card)

America loves all its servicemen. They defend us all. We have a special affinity for The Wounded Warrior Project and support it with our contributions. In harmony with our philosophy, the USCIS from Federal government mandate has created a special visa program that allows certain foreign individuals who have served, or are now serving, honorably on active duty, for a certain period of time, in our Armed Forces since 1978 authorization to apply for permanent residency (green card) if they enlisted outside the U.S. and served through a treaty or agreement that was in effect on October 1, 1981.

The combined period of time must be for 12 years with any separation by honorable discharge, or for 6 years if actively now serving and have re-enlisted for at least another 6 years.

In addition, the applicant must be from a country that maintains a treaty which allows its nationals to enlist in the U.S. Armed Forces. Currently, the only countries that allow this are the Philippines, Republic of the Marshall Islands & the Federal States of Micronesia and the executive branch of the Armed Service under which you served must recommend you for this special immigration visa.

Application is then processed by filing a USCIS form I-360, accompanying documents, biometrics and all required filing fees at the overseas Embassy where you reside overseas. These applicants will must wait for admission into the U.S. as a fourth preference EB-4 visa category similar to an employee entry. If you are stateside you can file with the appropriate USCIS office with jurisdiction and also file an Adjustment of Status USCIS form I-485, with accompanying documentation and all required filing fees. If you have an Adjustment of Status pending you will be able to also obtain a Work Authorization and an Advanced Parole (travel document).

A spouse and unmarried children under 21 may be included on the form I-360 as Derivatives and may file their own form I-485 petition, Work authorization and Advance Parole (travel document).

We can assist you with these filings and attend your interviews with you, call us today at(843) 276-3311!

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.