Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
Family Unification–Based Visas

Charleston Family Visa Attorney

Family Unification-Based Visas

There are many different types of Family Unification-Based Visas that permit access into the U.S. Each visa offers a different path that people can take to change their status from non-immigrant to immigrant. An individual wishing to be united or reunited with their family members will follow either consular processing or adjustment of status. Attorney representation from a qualified Charleston Immigration Lawyer at our firm should be sought because the process can be detailed, complex and costly. Therefore it is imperative to strive to get it right on the first filing. Below we have outlined various Family Unification-Based Visas, Acts and definitions to help you accurately assess which should be filed;

  • K-2 Visa, Children of K-1 Visa Holder
  • K-3 Visa, Spouses of U.S. Citizens Outside the U.S.
  • K-4 Visa, Children of K-3 Visa Holders
  • N-7 Visa, Special Government Informant
  • N-8 Visa, Parent of Special Immigrant (Informant)
  • N-9 Visa, Child of Special Immigrant (Informant)
  • Naturalization
  • Naturalization Test
  • Permanent Residency (Green Card) Via Family & Widow Basis
  • Permanent Residency (Green Card) Via Marriage

  • Refugee Travel Document
  • Renewal of Green Card
  • Replacement of Citizenship Certificate
  • Replacement of Lost, Stolen or Destroyed Green Card
  • Same Sex Marriages, Adoptions, Transgenders & Transsexuals
  • Sham Marriages
  • T-1 Visa, Victims of Human Trafficking
  • T-2 Visa, Spouse of T-1 Visa Holder
  • T-3 Visa, Children of T-1 Visa Holder
  • T-4 Visa, Parents of T-1 Visa Holder

  • T-5 Visa, Siblings of T-1 Visa Holder
  • U-1 Visa, Alien Victims of Crime
  • U-2 Visa, Spouse of U-1 Visa Holder
  • U-3 Visa, Children of U-1 Visa Holder
  • U-4 Visa, Parents, Adopted Parents and Stepparents of U-1 Visa Holders
  • U-5 Visa, Siblings of U-1 Visa Holders
  • V-1 Visa, Spouse of Permanent Resident Outside of U.S. Waiting Over 3 Years Overseas
  • V-2 Visa, Children of Permanent Resident Outside of U.S. Waiting Over 3 Years Overseas
  • V-3 Visa, Children of V-1 And V-2 Visa Holders
  • Widow Visa

Let an Immigration Lawyer in Charleston, SC Help Your Family

Whatever your situation, our firm can help you determine which visa would be the best fit for your particular situation. We will also discuss your personal lifestyle choices and evaluate the probability of a successful processing of your application to the USCIS. Remember, Contact Charleston USA Immigration Law Center today to find out more about Family Unification- Based Visas.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.