EB-4 Visa, Certain Special Immigrants, Religious & Other Permanent Residency (Green Card)
This is a catch all fourth preference immigrant category of specialty visa for:
- EB-4 VISA, Afghanistan or Iraq Nationals who Support the U.S. Armed Forces as Translators,
- EB-4 VISA, Armed Forces Member Green Card Program,
- EB-4 VISA, Broadcaster Green Card Program,
- EB-4 VISA, Commuters from Border Program,
- EB-4 VISA, Foreign Medical Graduates if Entered on H/J Visa, State licensed and continuously present in the US since entry.
- EB-4 VISA, Iraq Nationals who Worked for or on the Behalf of the US Government in Iraq,
- EB-4 VISA, Minister & Non Minister Religious Workers Special Immigrant Visa Program,
- EB-4 VISA, Nato-6 Green Card Program,
- EB-4 VISA, Panama Canal Company or Canal Zone Government Employees,
- EB-4 VISA, Reacquisition of Citizenship, Expatriate Reversals, & Returning Residents,
- EB-4 VISA, Retired G-4 Officer or Employee of International Organization,
- EB-4 VISA, Special Immigrant Juvenile Status Program,
- EB-4 VISA, U.S. Department of Defense Researcher H1B2,
- EB-4 VISA, US employee Abroad or employee of American Institute of Taiwan for 15 years.
We have addressed the specifics of these visas under the page entitled "Specialty Visas & Programs". Please go there now for more information.