Serving Clients Nationwide
Green Card Replacement

Green Card Replacement

Should a green card holder lose its green card or the card is lost, mutilated, destroyed, stolen, issued but never received, contains misspelling or incorrect data or your name has changed by marriage a replacement can be obtained.

Submission Process

Application can be on-line electronically or by filing USCIS Form I-90, accompanying documentation and paying all required filing fees, including a biometric fee. Note, conditional permanent residents file USCIS Form I-765.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.