Chilean Disaster Relief Program
Because of the latest Chilean earthquake extended and expedited USCIS action is available to certain Chileans nationals which includes;
1. extensions of nonimmigrant status,
2. re-parole of those granted parole by USCIS,
3. expedited Advance Parole,
4. expedited requests for Off campus Employment for F-1 students,
5. expedited processing for Permanent Residents Petitions and those for Immediate Relatives of Chilean decent,
6. expedited processing of work authorization, and
7. assistance to Legal Permanent Residents stranded overseas without documents.
Your Charleston Immigration attorney should and can assist you in processing these unusual requests from the USCIS.