Serving Clients Nationwide
C-2 Visa

C-2 Visa, Diplomatic Foreign Traveler in Transit to the United Nations

This is a very specific non-immigrant visa for diplomatic foreign travelers to the United Nations on official business. This means confined travel around the U.N. Headquarters building in New York City, as well as for United Nations officials traveling through the U.S. to foreign countries with layovers in this country. The visa has a maximum duration of 29 days and each person or family member must have a separate C-2 visa.

Submission Process for the C-2 Visa

Application is conducted at the home country U.S. Embassy or Consulate. A valid passport, proof of travel tickets, photographs and proof that required visa fees have been bank paid are required along with a visa or other proof that entry into the country of final destination has been authorized. Interviews are required for those between the ages of 14 and 79. Some U.S. Embassies and Consulates have special rules about what days you can enter, entry procedures and entry fees. So, check with your home country U.S. Embassy or Consulate. A visa issuance fee will also be owing upon approval.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.