Serving Clients Nationwide
EB-3 Visa

EB-3 Visa, Professional Degree, Skilled or Unskilled Persons, Permanent Residency (Green Card)

This is a third preference category immigrant visa for;

  • Professionals with at least a baccalaureate degree and is a member of a profession such as; architects, attorneys, engineers, physicians or teachers at elementary, secondary, schools, colleges, academies and seminaries,
  • Skilled workers with at least 2 years training or work experience germane to the U.S. job offer,
  • Other workers with less than 2 years training or experience germane to the US job offer. (10,000 annual visa limitation cap)

For all 3 sub categories a written job offer and a labor certification are mandatory.

Submission Process

The petition process involves filing a USCIS Form I-140, all accompanying documentation and paying all required filing fees and when later approved, file USCIS Form I-485, all of its required documentation and paying all required filing fees. An interview will be then scheduled. Premium processing service is available for $1225.

Spouse and Children of EB-3 Visa Holder

Spouse and unmarried children under 21 can accompany or follow to join by consular processing. They can work and attend school at the appropriate times. Spouses of "skilled workers" get an E-35 visa and their children get an E-35 visa. Spouses of "other workers" get EW-4 Visa and their children get an EW-5 visa.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.