Serving Clients Nationwide
EB-4 Visa, Iraq Nationals

EB-4 Visa, Iraq Nationals Who Worked for or on Behalf of the U.S. Government in Iraq Program

A special program has been authorized to provide green cards status for Iraqi nationals under the National Defense Authorization Act if they were employed on behalf of the U.S. Government in Iraq on March 20, 1983 for a period of one year. The cap on this special status is 5000 people per year.

If you live outside the USA, you must first file a USCIS form I-360, with accompanying documentation, biometrics and pay all required filing fees. The local embassy can instruct you where to make such filing. Upon approval you will receive Consular Processing and must wait for admission into the U.S. as a fourth preference EB-4 visa, similar to an employment entry.

If you live within the U.S., after your similar form I-360 has been approved, you need to file a USCIS form I-485 to Adjust Status. While it is pending you can apply for a Employment Authorization Document (EAD)-work permit and an Advanced Parole (travel document).

Contact us to answer your questions and assist you in properly processing your application.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.