Serving Clients Nationwide
I-94 Card Replacement

I-94 Card Replacement

An I-94 card is the arrival-departure white record card given to a foreign national upon entry into the U.S. and stamped by the Customs Border Patrol (CBP). It is stapled into your passport and it needs to remain in their possession while in the U.S. It shows your entry date and your intended departure date. Review it to verify that a departure date is listed or listed correctly. Without a departure date you can later be deemed an overstay and barred from future entry into the U.S. It allows you to remain in the U.S. for your approved stay even if your passport is lost or stolen.

Submission Process

If it is stolen file a police report and obtain a copy or if it is lost, mutilate or destroyed, then apply filing USCIS Form I-102, accompanying documentation and paying all required filing fees. Processing time can take between 2 and 5 months.

This form is also used to correct inaccurate information on the card such as misspelled information and absent or omitted departure dates. Further, it is used when extending a stay or changing status.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.