Serving Clients Nationwide

I-Visa, Members of the Foreign Media, Press and Radio

This is a nonimmigrant visa category for members of the foreign news services. It includes television, radio, film and print media services employees and contractors such as journalists, reporters, film crews, editors working for foreign based companies or their U.S. based subsidiaries in essentially informational news gathering processes.

I-visa holders are members of the press who report on current events including sporting and events. These can include the production and distribution of film used to disseminate information or news. Funding of these activities must come from outside the U.S. These personnel cannot travel on the Visa Waiver Program (VWP) while working as media members. And these I-visas are issued in one-year increments. Finally, spouses and children under 21 can attend and study but they cannot work.

I-Visa Submission Process

Application is processed through the home U.S. Embassy or Consulate with the U.S. Department of State (DOS) setting the standards and the filing fees. Proof of credentials, letters of employment, copies of contracts, interviews and other required documentation can be expected. Should you need instruction or assistance with these types of visas we can walk you through this process.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.