Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
J-2 Visa, Spouse & Children Of J-1 Visa Holder

J-2 Visa, Spouse & Children of J-1 Visa Holder

A spouse of a J-1 visa holder and any unmarried children under the age of 21 can petition to join the visa holder during its program participation. They can get authorization to work to support themselves but not to support the J-1 visa holder.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.