Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
Transportation Worker Identification Cards

Transportation Worker Identification Cards (TWIC)

In response to the fear of devastation or shipment of dangerous materials through our coastal ports to infect the U.S., the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and the Department of State (DOS) have implemented identification cards for unescorted access to our secure ports for certain foreign workers.

Currently, U.S. citizens and permanent residents, refugees, and holders of visa categories: A, G, E or L spouse, J-2 spouse or child, K-3/K-4, N, NATO, S family, T, U, V and family unity can apply for said worker card. Naturally, screening will be very detailed.

Also, B-1 with outer continental shelf visa annotation, B-1/B-2, C-1, D, E-1, E-2, E-3, H1B, H-1B1, L-1, O-1, TN, F-1, M-1 and R-1 temporary visa holders will be also potentially eligible to apply.

All issued cards must be surrendered within 5 days after status expirers or employment is terminated.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.