Serving Clients Nationwide: Toll Free 
L-2 Visa

L-2 Visa, Spouse & Children of L-1A & L-1B Visa Holders

Conditional upon a spouse being granted an L1-A or L-1B visa, the spouse and unmarried children under the age of 21 can similarly petition to enter the U.S. under the L-2 visa category. Family members can attend on separately filed USCIS Form I-129 with similar documentation and upon paying all required filing fees.

Spouses can work, but applying for and receiving their own work authorization will attest to their future employer that they are work eligible. Children cannot work, but can attend school or college.

Status renewals and extensions are linked to when the spouses L-1 is renewed. For visa renewal the spouse and children must go back to consular processing.

They also can travel from and to the U.S. with their L-2 visa.

A Future You Deserve

Contact Us Today!
  • Please enter your first name.
  • Please enter your last name.
  • Please enter your phone number.
    This isn't a valid phone number.
  • Please enter your email address.
    This isn't a valid email address.
  • Please make a selection.
  • Please enter a message.